Have you ever noticed something odd on a plant and wondered what caused its leaves to curl?
Or why the leaf turned yellow while the veins stayed green?
So I took decades of gardening experience and did some digging into plant nutrition and compiled all that I learned into a handy pocket calculator for your iOS device.
– Calculate how many pounds or kilograms of nitrogen, potassium and phosphorus are in a bag of fertilizer
– Calculate how many square feet or square meters a bag of fertilizer will cover in your garden or on your lawn
– Easily calculate the rate to convert on hand fertilizer to a different strength
– Learn what the different plant nutrients do for your plants
– Learn what plant symptoms relate to which plant nutrient
– Keep a record of dates fertilized
– Backup your data by email
– Keep short notes on fertilizer dates
– The best lawn and garden tips I’ve learned in decades of gardening appear on the info page
– US and Metric units
– Universal app, runs natively on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad
– iCloud enabled, store your data local or in the iCloud
– Sync your data across the iCloud